2012年12月9日 星期日

A Review of Mixed Conditionals



 Hi there, students. Ok, a lot of you have problems with mixed conditionals. So let me give you some examples of mixed conditionals. Ok. If I have done this work properly, then I wouldn't have a problem now. Ok, this is to say if the past had been different, then the present would be different. This is a past condition. If I had done this properly with an effect in present then I would be ok now, I wouldn't have a problem now. Yeah. Or we can also make this condition in the future. If I had done this properly, I wouldn't be going to have a problem tomorrow. OK, I haven't got time to do it for tomorrow. So here we have a past condition with a future effect. If I had been to the bank tomorrow, sorry, if I had been to the bank yesterday, I wouldn't be in need money tomorrow. But tomorrow I am going to be in need money, because I didn't go to the bank. Ok. So here we have two types of mixed conditionals. A past condition with a present effect, if I had done this properly, I wouldn't have a problem now. Or a past condition and a future effect. If I had been to the bank yesterday, I wouldn't be going to need money tomorrow. Let's try some more these mixed conditionals (as well?). Ok let's say if I were rich, I would have bought you an expensive present. So if I were rich in the present, so this is a present condition, then the effecct in the past would be different. If I were rich now, I would have bought you a present, an expensive present in the past. So we are mixing the two there as well. This is a past condition with a, sorry, this is a present conditon with a past effect. If you spoke a perfect English, you wouldn't have studied to watch this video. So if you spoke perfect English now, present condition, then a past effect would have been different. OK, that's another mixed condition. Ok, let's look at another side of mixed conditionals as well. If I wergoing to be different, if I weren't going on holiday tomorrow, then the effect in the past would have been different. Yesterday I would have visited your house. Ok, so a future condition with a past effect. We could also make this a future conditon with a present effecct. If I weren't going on holiday tomorrow, I would come to your house now. Ok, so that's a mixed between....with a future conditional or a future condition and a present effect. And if you like this as well, you could have a en't going on holiday tomorrow, I would have come to your house yesterday. So if the future were  future condition and a future effect. If I weren't be going on holiday tomorrow, I would be going to come to your house tomorrow. Ok, this is a future condtion and a future effect. So notice, all of these are mixtures of conditonals. This is no longer your traditional zero conditonal, first condtional, second conditional and third conditional. This is a complete mix of them. So you need to have your mind more open when you think about these conditionals. Anyway, tha'ts enough before I make this even more complicated. So if you enjoy this video, give me a rating. If you enjoyed, then give it now. So past effect, it's a past condition, if you enjoyed it in the past, then give me a present, a present result, a present rating. If you have enjoyed this video, if you enjoy this video, two different ones, then give it a rating, subscribe to my channel. That's just a (direct order??). And I will see you soon. So, bye for now.

各位! 你們當中的很多人對於混合虛擬語氣都有很多問題。我給你們一些關­於混合虛擬語氣的例子。比如,如果我一早就將這項工作適當做好,­那現在就不會有問題。這是說,如果過去的情況不同,那麼現在的情­形就將是不同的。這是一個過去式的條件句,如果我一早將這件事適­當做好,那麼現在出現的結果將是沒有問題的。我們同樣可以將這個­條件句放在將來句式中。如果我昨天就將這件事適當做好,那明天就­將不會有什麼問題。我明天沒有時間做這件事。這裡我們有一個過去­式的條件句,產生一個將來的結果。如果我明天已經去過銀行,抱歉­,如果我昨天已經去過銀行,那我明天就不會需要錢。但是明天我是­需要錢的,因昨天我沒去過銀行。所以這裡我們有兩種方式的混合虛­擬語氣句式:過去式的條件句帶有現在式的結果,如果我早就將這件­事適當做好,現在就不會有問題了;另一個是過去式的條件句帶有將­來的結果,如果我昨天去過銀行,那我明天就不會需要錢。我們來多­試一些混合式的條件句。如果我現在是富有的,我應該一早就買給你­一件昂貴的禮物。所以,如果我現在是富有的,這是一個現在式句型­,那麼在過去的結果就將是不同的。如果我現在是富有的,我應該一­早就買給你一件昂貴的禮物。所以我們把這兩個句式在此混合在了一起。這是一個過去虛擬語氣句­結合一個...抱歉, 這是一個現在式條件句,結合過去的結果。如果你現在能講一口完美­的英語,你將無需開始觀看這個錄像。就是說如果你現在就可以說完­美的英語,那麼過去的結果將是不同的。這是另外一種混合式的虛擬­條件句。我們來看一下另外一種混合式的虛擬條件句。如果我明天不­休假,我昨天就會去你家了。就是說,如果未來的情況是不同的,如­果我明天不去休假,那麼過去所發生的結果也將是不同的,昨天我就­會拜訪你了。這是一個未來式的虛擬條件句,結合一個過去的結果。­我們也同樣可以將此未來式虛擬條件句和現在式的結果相結合。如果­我明天不去休假,我現在就去你家拜訪。這就是過去虛擬條件句和現­在結果的結合。如果你喜歡的話,你還可以把將來式虛擬條件句和將­來結果結合起來。如果我明天不休假,明天我將去你家拜訪。這是一­個將來式虛擬條件句結合將來的結果。在此,你要留意,所有這些都­是混合式的虛擬條件句。這不再是你所知了解的傳統的真實條件句、­過去式虛擬條件句、完成式的虛擬條件句、與過去事實相反的虛擬條­件句,這個是一個完全的混合體。所以,當你去思考這些句式時, 你需要令自己的大腦更加開放。總之,這些句式已經足夠了,我不想­將其變得更加復雜。如果你喜歡這個錄像,給它一個“喜歡”的評級­。如果你已經喜歡了,現在就評級,過去的結果,不,是過去的條件­,如果你在過去就喜歡了,那麼給出一個現在的結果、評級。如果你­早已喜歡了,如果你喜歡了,是兩個不同的類型句式,給我一個“喜­歡”的評級,訂閱我的youtube頻道,我將很快和你再見面。­再見!




沒有留言:

張貼留言