2012年12月29日 星期六

The twelve days of Christmas


1. Hi there, students. So happy Chrismas to all my subscribers and even to those who are not. Now I am going to sing you a Chrismas carols. So excuse me my bad voice, out ( off?) time singing, off pitch singing, etc. But here we go a Chrismas greeting from me to you. OK. It is called the twelve days of Chrismas. So you are ready, here goes. "On the frist day of Chrismas my true love sent to me, a partridge in a pear tree. On the second day of Chrismas my true love sent me two tortle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. On the third day of Chrismas, my true love sent to me three French hens , two tortle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. On the fourth day of Chrismas, my true love sent to me four calling birds, three French hens, two tortle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. On the fifth day of Chrismas, my true love sent to me five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two tortle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. On the sixth day of Chrismas, my true love sent to me six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two tortle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. On the seventh day of Chrismas, my true love sent to me seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two tortle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. On the eighth day of Chrismas, my true love sent to me eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two tortle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. On the ninth day of Chrismas, my true love sent to me nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two tortle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. On the tenth day of Chrismas, my true love sent to me ten lords a-leaping, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two tortle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. On the eleventh day of Chrismas, my true love sent to me eleven pipers piping, ten lords a-leaping, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two tortle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. On the twelvth day of Chrismas, my true love sent to me twelfth drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping, ten lords a-leaping, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two tortle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. So there you go, that's your Chrismas carol for this year. Happy Chrismas to all of you. Bye for now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言