2013年4月28日 星期日

between jobs



Hi there, students. To be between jobs, or to be in between jobs, this is a very discreet and nice of saying that you are unemployed. You are between jobs, you had a job before, and you will have a job again in the future when you find it, ok. So in between jobs, at the moment, I am in between jobs. I am unemployed and trying to find a job. I am an actor who is between jobs and I am looking for something to do. Ok, to be between jobs, a nice euphemism, ok, a smart way of saying, you are unemployed. At the moment in the crisis there are many people who are between jobs. Let's hope that changes. Ok. Anyway, if you enjoy the video, give it a rating; subscribe to my channel and I will see you soon. Bye for now.


各位!to be between job或者to be in between jobs,這是一句非常謹慎和友善的短句,意思是“你失業了”。­you are in between job,你之前有份工作,你將來也會有份工作,如果你能找到的話­。此刻,i am between jobs, 我失業了,正在找份工作。我是一個演員,我失業了,正在找點東西­做。這是一句非常婉轉並且聰明的對於失業人士的說法。在這次危機­中,很多人都失業了,to be between jobs。讓我們保持希望,事情會變好的。好了,如果你喜歡這個­錄像,留下一個‘喜歡’的評級;訂閱我的頻道,我將很快和你又見­面。

沒有留言:

張貼留言