2013年4月21日 星期日

to dwindle



Hi there, studnents. To dwindle, to descrease, to become less in amount. Yes it is getting dark and the light is dwindling, it is decreasing. I am tired, my energy is dwindling, becoming less. They say the money I saved is dwindling, rapidly disappearing, descreasing. Ok, to dwindle, to lessen, to shrink, to decrease, to diminish, to (wein?), to become less. Ok. So, to dwindle, a nice interesting verb, a regular verb as well, ok. So before your interest in this video dwindles, I am going to finish it and say if you enjoy it, give it a rating; subscribe to my channel and I will see you soon. Bye for now.


各位! to dwindle, 是在數量上縮減、變少的意思。天色在變暗,光線也在暗淡。我很累­,我的體能在dwindling, 在降低。他們說我存的錢在急速dwindling, 急速貶值、變少。所以,dwindle是變少、收縮、減小、減少­的意思。(?),變少。to dwindle, 這是個很好而有趣的詞,也是個常規動詞。在你對這個錄像的興趣d­windle之前,我要完成這個錄像並且說:如果你喜歡這個錄像­,留下一個“喜歡”的評級;訂閱我的頻道,我將很快和你又見面。

沒有留言:

張貼留言