2013年4月27日 星期六

my heart isn't in it



 Hi there ,students. My heart really isn't in it, his heart isn't in it, so this is when you do something but you are not convinced, you don't really feel that this is a good thing and you are not putting all your energy or all your enthusiasm into it. So they made me go to a party on Saturday (on?) my work, but my heart really wasn't in it. I wanted to do something else. Ok. So if your heart isn't in something, you are not completely enthusiastic, you don't really really want to do this. Yeah, you really would prefer to be doing something else, to be doing something else. So you say 'my heart really isn't in it'. Yeah, ok. So when you are not really enthusiastic about doing something but you got to do it, you say 'I am sorry , I will do it, my heart isn't really in it'. Ok. I am not doing it with all my strength, with all my enthusiasm, ok. So anyway, if you enjoy the video, give it a rating; subscribe to my channel and I will see you soon. Bye for now.

各位!my heart really isn't in it, 或者his heart isn't in it,這是當你做某件事時,你對此不確定該不該做,你無法真正感­覺到在做一件正確的事,你無法將自己的能量和熱情放進去。星期六­他們把我弄到了一個聚會上,我的心根本不在那,我想做些其他的事­。所以如果your heart is not in something,你對做這件事沒有熱情,你反而想做其他的事­,你寧願去做另外的一些事。所以當你沒有熱情去做某件事而必須要­做的時候,你可以說“好吧,我會去做,但是我完全沒有興致去做”­。我不會用全部力量去做,我不會投入熱情去做。好了,如果你喜歡­這個錄像,留下一個‘喜歡’的評級;訂閱我的頻道,我將很快和你­又見面。

沒有留言:

張貼留言