2013年3月24日 星期日

couldn't tear myself away from something



 Hi there, students. To tear yourself away from something, normally in the negative, I couldn't tear myself away from it, ok, something is really really interesting. It's so interesting that you can't tear yourself away from it. To tear, ok, to tear a piece of paper. So something is really really interesting that you can't tear yourself away from it. So it's so interesting that you can't stop watching.  I couldn't tear myself away from the film last night, it was so interesting. Ok, yeah. So I hope you can't tear yourself away from this video. Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, if you enjoy this video, give it a rating; subscribe to my channel and I will see you soon. Bye for now.

各位!to tear yourself away from something, 通常用否定句,I couldn't take myself away from it,某件事非常非常有趣,你無法將你自己從此事上面“撕扯、分­離”下來,這不像撕開一張紙那樣容易。所以,如果這件事非常有缺­,你是無法將自己輕易“扯開”的。這件事是如此有缺,你無法停止­觀看。昨晚,我無法將自己從電影中抽離,太有趣了。我希望你們也­無法從這個錄像中抽離。好了,如果你們喜歡這個錄像,留下一個“­喜歡”的評級;訂閱我的評級,我將很快和你又見面。

沒有留言:

張貼留言