2013年3月7日 星期四

likewise


Hi there, students. Likewise, ok, this is an adverb which means in the same way, similarly, as well, also, moreover, besides, too, yeah, in addention to, furthermore, moreover. Ok. Likewise, besides, as well. Let me give you some examples. I live in Spain and many of my friends likewise, many of my friends live in Spain likewise, in the similar way to me. So A, blah, blah, blah, B, likewise. I am very tired, and I imagine you likewise, you are tired likewise, in the similar way, in the similar fashion to me. He studies English and she likewise, she studies English likewise, similar to him. Ok. So likewise, in addition, as well, also. Yeah. I like hot sunny weather and you likewise, you like hot sunny weather likewise in a similar way to me, also, ok? So there you are , a nice adverb to use, likewise, in a similar way. So if you enjoy this video, give it a rating; subscribe to my channel likewise, similarly, and I will see you soon. Bye for now.

各位!likewise, 這是個副詞,意思是“使用同樣的方式”、“相近的”、“也”、“­同樣”、“同時”、“而且”、“除...之外”、“此外”。我給­大家一些例子:我住在西班牙,我的很多朋友也住在西班牙,他們和­我一樣也住在西班牙。所以,A如何如何,B也同樣如此。我非常疲­倦,我料想你也是如此,你也是同樣疲倦,和我一樣疲倦。他在學英­語,她也同樣在學英語,她在和他一樣在學英語。所以,likew­ise, 同樣的、一樣的、也。我喜歡熱的、陽光普照的天氣,你也同樣。你­和同樣喜歡熱的、陽光燦爛的天氣。好了,這是個很不錯的副詞,很­有用,likewise, 同樣的方式。如果你喜歡這個錄像,留下一個“喜歡”的評級,同樣­地,也訂閱我的頻道。我將和你很快再見面。

沒有留言:

張貼留言