2013年3月27日 星期三

you could have knocked me down with a feather



Hi there, students. You could have knock me down with a feather, it's a way of saying you are very surprised, slightly humous, yeah. Ok, so I was so surprised that you could have knocked me down with a feather. Ok, so this is an idea you are really really really surprised and you are not in control of your actions or your balance, so somebody takes a feather and hits you, and you fall over because you are so surprised. Yeah, I won the lottery and you could have knocked me down with a feather. . I was extremely surprised, ok. Yeah, it's usually slightly humorously, yeah. It's a way to emphasize how surprised you were when something happens. You say "you could have knocked down", notice you don't need the feather, you could have knocked me down, with the feather, anyway. So anyway if you enjoy the video, give it a rating; subscribe to my channel and I will see you soon. Bye for now.

各位!you could have knocked me down wiht a feather, 這是一種略帶幽默對某事感到驚訝的說法。我是如此驚訝,你可以用­一根羽毛就可以撥倒我。所以這是一種你非常非常驚訝的說法,因為­你非常驚訝你無法控制你的動作和平衡,有人拿一根羽毛撥一下你,­你就摔倒了。我贏取了彩票,我極度驚訝,you could have knocked me down。這種說法通常帶有一點幽默感,去強調某件事發生時,你­是多麼地驚訝。注意,你可以直接說you could have knocked me down, 無需說with a feather,當然,用也不錯。好了,如果你喜歡這個錄像,留­下一個“喜歡”的評級;訂閱我的頻道,我將很快和你又見面。

沒有留言:

張貼留言