2013年3月22日 星期五

we will cross that bridge when we come to it



 Hi there, students. We will cross that bridge when we come to it, ok, to cross a bridge when you come to it, we will find a solution to this problem when it is necessary to find a solution. We are not going to break our heads now trying to find a solution that we don't need now. We are going to find solutions to solve the problems that we have at this moment. And then the problems we have in the future, our bridges we will cross when we come to them. So I need to do many things but the payment is a big problem. But I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I...when I need to pay, I will find the way to pay, I will find the solution to the problem. Ok. So we will cross that bridge when we come to it, it means we will find the solution to the problem when that problem needs to be solved. But not before. Because before we are very occupied with many other things. Ok. So anyway, if you enjoy this video, give it a rating; subscribe to my channel and I will see you soon. Bye for now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言