2013年3月6日 星期三

in a fix



Hi there, students. To be in a fix, this is an idiom meaning to be in a problem, to be in difficulties. So I am in a bit of fix at the moment, I need extra money, I need more money to pay my bills. Ok, so to be in a fix, ok, to have a problem, to have difficulty. So maybe you need to resolve the problem if you are in a fix, maybe you need to fix your fix, yeah. Ok, so if you are in a fix, you need to find a way to resolve your problem; if you are in fix in English, you could listen to my videos (in?) my help. Anyway, if you enjoy this video, give it a rating; subscribe to my channel and I will see you soon. Bye for now.

各位!to be in a fix, 這是一句習語,意思是“有個難題”“有困難”。比如,目前我有點­小困難,我需要額外的錢,我需要更多的錢去支付我的賬單。所以,­to be in a fix, 是有困難的意思。所以,如果你有難題,你就需要解決這個難題,你­需要fix你的fix。如果你有一個fix, 你需要解決你的難題;如果你在英語上有難題,你可以聽我的錄音。­好了,如果你喜歡這個錄像,留下一個“喜歡”的評級;訂閱我的頻­道,我將很快和你又見面。

沒有留言:

張貼留言