2013年5月30日 星期四

do somebody's head in



Hi there, students. To do somebody's head in, all these studying English is doing my head in. Ok, to do my head in, is making me unhappy and boored and sad. Ok, when you are doing something you really do like and it really gets on your nerves, it starts to do your head in. Notice, the phrasal verb to do in, to kill. So like your saying, is this killing my head? This is making me bored and sad and unhappy. I have to get up very early every morning and it is doing my head in, ok.  It's disturbing me, it's making me stressed and sad and bored and ill. So to do your head in, yeah. I think phrasal verbs in English very often do students' heads in, yeah. Ok, they make me go crazy. Yeah, ok, so it is doing my head in, it is doing his head in. It is making him crazy, sad and unhappy and bored. So before thid video does your head in, I am going to stop. If you enjoy it, give it a rating, subscribe to my channel and I will see you soon. Bye for now.


各位!to do somebody's head in, 所有這些英語練習令我頭疼。to do my head in就是令我感到無聊、不開心、悲哀的意思。當你在做一些你一點都不喜歡,令你緊張的事情時,此時這件事就是在do your head in。注意,此處的動詞短語是do in,意思是令人受折磨,使人痛苦的意思。這件事令我悲哀、感到無聊、不高興。我每天早上要很早起床,這令我感到非常痛苦,do my head in。這讓我很煩惱,令我感到緊張、悲哀、無聊,像是要生病的感覺。我相信英語中的動詞短語通常會令學生們感到頭痛,令人想發瘋。這令我感到悲哀、發瘋,這令到他頭痛、無聊、不開心。在這個錄像do your head in之前,我決定要結束它。如果你喜歡這個錄像,留下一個‘喜歡’評級;訂閱我的頻道,我將很快和你又見面。

沒有留言:

張貼留言