2013年5月15日 星期三

to be in somebody else's shoes




Hi there, students. To be in somebody else's shoes, ok, shoes, shoes, (for the ..?) a shoe. Ok, to be in the situation the body of somebody else. Ok, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't do that. So I were in your situation, I wouldn't do that. Notice the second contional in the use of this, because it's impossible for me to be you, yeah, it's just not possbile. So it is second conditional 'if I were you, I would..'. If I were in your shoes, I would do this. If I were in his shoes,  I would go and see the doctor, because clearly, he has a problem. Ok, to go and see the doctor, if I were in your shoes, I would go and see the doctor. If he were in my shoes, he would deal with this problem, he would resolve this problem more easily. Ok, so to be in somebody else's shoes, to be in somebody else's situation, to see things as they do. we are all different, so it is not possible, but we can, it's something we can imagine. If I were you, I'd get some new glassses. Like that, you would see better. But that's what I would do in your situation, what you do is another question, ok. So if I were in your shoes, if he were in my shoes, yeah. If somebody were in somebody else's shoes, yeah. To be in somebody else's shoes, yeah, to be in the same situation as them. But from their point of view, not your point of view, ok. So anyway, if I were in your shoes and I had enjoyed this video, I would give it a rating; you could subscribe to my channel and I will see you soon. Bye for now.


各位!to be in somebody else's shoes, shoes, 這就是鞋,就是說處在某人所處的位置上。如果我be in your shoes, 如果我處在你的位置上,我不會那樣做。注意,這裡用了第二條件句­。因為我不可能是你,這是不可能的事。所以,這是第二條件句,如­果我是你,我將如何如何。如果我處在你的位置上, 我會這樣做。如果我是他的話, 我會去看病。因為很明顯,他身體有問題。要去看病,如果我是你的­話, 我會去看病。如果他是我的話,他會著手處理這個問題,他會更容易­解決這個問題。所以,to be in somebody else's shoes,就是換位相處的意思,從他人的角度看待問題。每個人­都是不同的,換位是不可能的,但是我們可以想像這樣做。如果我是­你,我會換一副眼鏡,可以看得更清楚些。這是如果我處在你的情況­下所會做的事情,你如何選擇是另外一回事。所以,我們經常說,如­果我是你,如果他是我等等,就是處在他人所處的位置上。要從他人­的觀點看,不是從你自己的角度看問題。好了,如果我是你而且喜歡­這個錄像的話,我會留下一個‘喜歡’評級;你可以訂閱我的頻道,­我將很快和你又見面。

沒有留言:

張貼留言